A Quick and easy sausage and veggie dish that only requires one pan to clean afterwards!
This is my go-to dinner to make for me and the kids. I can’t stop making it and it’s all because of these three reasons:
1) I am not, I repeat not, the cook in the house – and this dish is very simple to make.
2) I am the dish washer in the house – and it requires only one pan to clean.
3) It’s delicious AND healthy – I mean, look at how colorful that pan is!
Simple Sheet Pan Weeknight Meal
I cannot stress how convenient and simplistic this recipe is. It’s packed with flavor and super versatile, meaning you don’t necessarily need to have all of the ingredients below to make it. You don’t like broccoli? Sub it out with a different vegetable. Your family loves carrots? Throw them in!
Tips for this perfect sheet pan dish:
- Line pan with aluminum foil (easier clean up)
- Pre-cook the potatoes (these take the longest to cook in the oven, so pre-cooking them helps prevent the other veggies from over-cooking)
- During the last few minutes of cook time, put on a low broil to crisp the top
I’m always looking for new simple sheet pan meals (I’m not the cook in the house, remember?) – drop some of your favorites in the comments below so I can add them to my recipe book!