Hey Y’all, I’m Kelsey! & Welcome to Sincerely, Kelsey. I’m so thankful that you landed here and I hope you stick around for a while.
Here’s a little about me:
- I’m 26 years young and I’m a momma to 3 little munchkins that keep my hands full. Ashton is 5 going on 16, Logan is terribly 2 and Lily was just recently born in August.
- I’m a fur momma to an adorable rescue pup named Zoey.
- My real job is in corporate event planning.
- I’m neither an early bird or a night owl. I like to go to bed early and wake up late. But hey, I’m raising 3 little ones and what can I say…I like my sleep!
- Flaming Hot Cheetos are my go to snack. I use it as a trick to my body to drink more water throughout my day so the spicier the better!
I just recently started this blog on a whim, really as a way to express myself but also as a way to share my journey through life and how I’ve managed to get by (because that’s all we’re trying to do…right?)
Here’s a little about my blog:
- Sincerely, Kelsey is a family and lifestyle blog geared towards women who are trying to live their best lives.
- This blog is my “online adventure book”. I’m using it as a creative outlet to express the things that I’m passionate about.
- I talk about all things mom life, self-care, and food & drink…then a touch of just about everything else.
My promise to my readers is that everything you see and read on this blog is sincerely from me. I’m no expert at really anything in life but this blog holds my thoughts, my ideas, my opinions, and my advice. So grab a glass of wine and take a look around. Because if I can survive this so called “real world adult life”, so can you!