About six months ago, I started seeing people on social media asking for recommendations on podcasts to listen to on their way to work. At this point, I didn’t even really know what a podcast was. But I knew I had a long commute to work so I was intrigued. I started following some of those posts to gather up those recommendations and see what all of the hype was about.
Now, I’m addicted.
I listen to podcasts on my way to work, when I’m at the gym, when I’m getting ready in the morning…really anytime I can. They lift my mood and inspire me to chase after my dreams and goals.
Below are 5 recommendations of podcasts that I’m already listening to and 5 podcasts that are on my “Must Listen-To” list.
If you are looking for some podcasts to kick start your day and put you in an overall better mood, check these ones out!10 Must-Listen To Podcasts To Start Your Day
1. Rise – with Rachel Hollis This podcast is hosted by New York Times Best-Selling Author Rachel Hollis. It’s a series of interviews and conversations with some of the most inspirational and powerful business and life leaders. Each episode offers real-life tangible advice and there is a message out there for everyone. No matter what season of life they’re going through, this podcast will make you laugh, it will make you cry and it will inspire you to be a better version of yourself.
Must-Listen To Episode: #74 How to Set Yourself Up For Success: A sneak peak of our documentary “Made For More”
2. Rise Together – with Rachel Hollis & Dave Hollis After fans kept asking her for a “couples” podcast, Rachel Hollis teamed up with her husband Dave Hollis to present the Rise Together podcast. This is a great podcast to listen to either with your partner or on your own. Rachel and Dave give you advice on how to approach your relationships with intention and purpose. They are honest and sincere and don’t hold anything back (refer to episode #7). These two will instantly become your new best friends while providing you with insight on how to make your relationship an exceptional one.
Must-Listen To Episode: #2 The Relationship Is Either Growing or It’s Dying
3. The Goal Digger Podcast – with Jenna Kutcher Hosted by marketing guru and mac & cheese lover Jenna Kutcher, the Goal Digger podcast brings you all the motivation and inspiration you need to crush your goals. Jenna believes that work doesn’t have to feel like work and her episodes help prove that. Centered around productivity tips, social media strategies, business advice and encouraging stories, her episodes will give you the wisdom, knowledge and energy you need to get started.
Must-Listen To Episode: #154 How To Ditch Self-Doubt and Live Your Best Life with Melissa Ambrosini
4. The Chalene Show – with Chalene Johnson Chalene Johnson talks about all things diet, fitness & life balance in her podcast The Chalene Show. You will, without a doubt learn something new with each episode. She provides guidance and inspiration to her listeners (“lifers”) by sharing her personal secrets on how to build a better, healthier life. Chalene is the personal life-coach you never knew you needed.
Must-Listen To Episode: #351 Get Out Of A Rut In 6 Simple Steps
5. Happier with Gretchen Rubin Gretchen Rubin co-hosts Happier with her sister Elizabeth and the podcast…as its title states…is all about choosing happiness. The two sisters are hilarious, insightful and wise and provide their listeners with practical advice on how to attack life with a positive attitude. Together they teach you the framework of how to master those simple life tricks while living a more fulfilling and happier life.
Must-Listen To Episode: #54 One Year Anniversary! Celebrating A Year of Happier
Five podcasts that are on my “Listen To” List
- The Tony Robbins Podcast
- The Influencer Podcast – with Julie Solomon
- The Rachel Cruze Show
- Girlboss Radio – with Sophia Amoruso
- The Gary Vee Audio Experience